Seven Random Things That Annoy Me (an occasional series)
1) Water on the floor.
2) The constant promotion of the 'Underbelly' minor criminals as if they are remotely interesting, glamorous or worthwhile human beings.
3) Michael leaving the kitchen compost bin outside after he's emptied it. (I am grateful that he empties it though.)
4) Children who insist on holding your hand and then walk e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y s-l-o-w-l-y.
5) The new format of the Saturday Age. Oh, pardon me, I mean The Saturday Age. Actually, any form of pointless "rebranding."
6) Sand or dirt in my shoes. This drives me CRAZY. I don't know if there's a word for pathological hatred for sand in one's shoes, but if there is, I've got it. Oddly, sand under my bare feet doesn't bother me at all.
7) Children who push their food around their plates and then demand "dessert!"