9.1.13

Vertigo


Hello, faithful reader! This is barely even a post - just a notification really, and an apology for being off-line for a little while. After New Year, I was struck by an annoying malady which basically involves intermittent attacks of dizziness and vertigo - nothing painful, nothing life-threatening, but really, REALLY irritating, and prone to being set off by watching TV, playing on the computer, and worst of all, reading. Essentially, all my favourite holiday activities - well, let's be honest, all my favourite activities at any time...

However, I now have some magic medication to deal with the worst effects, exercises to perform if gets too severe, and it seems to be getting better, so I'm hoping to be back on board, and back to my books, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 comments